DIY Must Have's for the Holidays

I always like to have  "A Bag of Tricks" available during the holidays.  Whether it is gifts for friends & family, some treats for my guests, for the hosts at a holiday party, or.. my favorite.. those last minute..."oh shoot I forgot about them"...it's nice to  have some options on hand! 
Here are some of my top finds!   
Some I have gifted before, others may be making their debut into my bag this year! 
 
As a side note...mason jars, twine, & a little ribbon are an amazing thing to have on-hand.  You will see them used multiple times ; )
 
 
The Scent of the Holidays...all captured in a cute mason jar!

 
I have been making this for years in my house (Thanks Mom), but I've never given it as a gift!
 
 
 
 
Specialty Bread in a Jar!

 
 
Cranberry/Lime Infused Vodka & Bailey's with Hot Cocoa Mix and Marsh Mellows






Don't forget the Spiked Eggnog!

found it here


Something special for the hostess? 
 
Fill an oven mitt with kitchen supplies, cookie cutters, or other treats!


 
 
Every hostess needs an adorable apron! I actually may whip one of these up for myself!
 
 
 
Don't forget about the kids!
 
 
 
Mason Jar Oil Candle
 
Holiday Infinity Scarf's!  Yup... that's me!  Just whipped one up for myself the other day after my trip to Hobby Lobby!  Let me know if you want a DIY tutorial!
 
 
 
Good old fashion holiday cookies...but what an awesome way to spice it up a bit!
 
 
 
That's all for now, I will update as I see or create more ideas!

Comments

Popular Posts