Happy New Year-2013

It has been an eventful holiday season... so eventful I have neglected my poor blog!  Time to catch you up on all I've been busy with this holiday season!  In the meantime, cheers to the New Year!

I decided last minute to host a New Years Day Brunch so I sent an invite out just to find that were still a few friends that didn't have any plans for New Years Eve. 
So...I decided to host a New Years Eve gathering as well! 

Why decorate twice?  I put together a little New Years theme table and just switched out the food!


 I used floral lights, ornaments, party hats & horns, as well as some sparklers to decorate my table!  You can't go wrong with metallic linens to add a little pizazz on New Years either!

I used silver trays from the Dollar Store to display the NYE party favors!

We had just a few nibbles as well as wine, beer, & champagne of course!

Stuffed Mushrooms with spinach & feta cheese

 My famous baked brie with raspberry preserves and walnuts! Yum!
                                                                   Lemon Squares & Chocolate Covered Cookies

We also had delicious meatballs, veggies, & a baked potato dip that our friend brought!


Happy New Year!  Billy is being so silly!

Now... for New Years Day!!  Quick lil' refresh and we are ready for brunch! 
I told everyone to wear their pj's, I was in mine!



Why not kick off the New Year with a Bloody Mary Bar & some Mimosas!


 A little salmon, roma's, capers and onions with your bagel?
 Yummy French Toast Casserole

We also enjoyed blue berry scones, poached eggs, bacon, and a delicious vegetable egg casserole compliments of my friend Meredith!



Once my guests headed home and getting the house cleaned up... (partleigh) I had a moment to sit back, relax, sip a bloody mary, & reflect on the amazing year! So blessed!

Comments

Popular Posts