Steammmmies!!! Ode to the Clam!


You can't grow up in East Hampton, on Accabonac Creek, where your school Mascott is a Bonacker, (Click here if you have NO idea what that means) and not LOVE Clams! New England is not the only area that know's how to do a great Clam Bake Definition Please , the Eastern End of Long Island can really hold it down!  It's quite the production to do a an all out bake, and although I used to to eat them on the half-shell...now grilled or steamed is my favorite! 
Going "Clamming"(again, if you have no idea what that means) with my hubby is one of my favorite things to do, which many people don't know!  Maybe one day I will do a tutorial on "Clamming", in the meantime, I'm going to throw these puppies on the grill, whip up some lemon, garlic, & butter dipping sauce and enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts