Heartleigh Hampton Jewlery Party

I went out with the gals last night for a friends birthday and had a blast!  There really is nothing like a good ladies night!  I've been thinking of hosting another event at my house and after my little bracelet tutorial at my last party it got me thinking... what about a jewelry making party? 
I went to Wine & Design last year and had such a great time!  It was so relaxing to paint while sipping wine and chatting with friends so I'm thinking the jewelry could be a similar experience for some of my gal pals!
I'm doing this preliminary blog to see if anyone has any input on what they would like to make.  I'm thinking that I'll offer 4-5 different designs and each girl gets to pick two.  I'll generate a budget to cover my costs and have the ladies just bring the funds when they come.  I'll provided delicious snacks and sips, and we'll get crafting... thoughts?
Here are some ideas I'm thinking of doing...some are some Heartleigh Hampton (my jewelry line) staples, and others are some tutorials that I've found that I want to try out!
Comments Welcome!

Heartleigh Hampton Designs:


Wrap Bracelet- Caterpillar not included
Pearl & Turquoise Pendant

Feather Necklace

Turquoise Pendant Necklace
Circular Necklace

Wrap Earrings

Turquoise Ring

Wrap Bracelets


Some ideas I've been wanting to try:

craftgawker

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Comments

  1. Love to do the circular necklace (only because I think it's the only one I don't have yet from here, hehe)and the Martha Stewart nautical bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts