Ready for Anything!

Stations

My friend is notorious for her "stations"- (pouch of essentials) to always have on hand in places like your car, office drawer, purse, etc.  I decided to dedicate this supped up "station" to her!  Here's my Top Ten Items that you should always have on you!

1) Sewing kit- Feel free to make your own, take it from the next hotel you stay at, or purchase one, but having a mini sewing kit on hand is a must.  I always pack extra safety pins in mine!

2) Listerine, Colgate Wisp's, Gum, Mints, floss...what ever it may be have a back up plan for breath and mouth, you never know who you may end up locking lips with or having a very engaging conversation ; )

3) Mini First Aid Kit- This is not just great in case you have a cut or there's an accident of sorts, it's great if those heels are killing you and you've got to battle blisters.

4) Makeup Essentials- Concealer Stick Mascara, Blush or Bronzer, & Lip Color are absolute must haves!  It's all you need when you need a little refresher.  Don't forget your lil' compact mirror.

5) Chapstick- Do I need to explain this?

6) Tampons- I hope I don't need to explain this either- Tampax Compak are great and small!

7) Lotion & Sunscreen- I have SUPER MICRO MINI samples that are great

8) Body Spray- Try to find the smallest bottle you can get, samples are always perfect

9) Hand Sanitizer

10) Small hairbrush or comb

Here's a pic of my own personal "station"


Comments

Popular Posts