I am a MOH- List of Duties

 I have been in nine weddings and have yet to be a Maid of Honor!  I think that is because I have been saving up for one very very special lady... my best friend, my other half, my cousister!  That being said... let's celebrate because my cousister Deanna is engaged!
I had hoped back when I was engaged to start my blog to document the planning process.  Clearly that didn't happen.  That being said, I will now get the opportunity while helping Deanna with all of the logistics for her big day!  Lot's of wedding info to come, too much to save just for Wednesdays so enjoy!
 
Looking forward to the year ahead and all of the fantastic memories that will come with it!
 
To the girl who is always by my side, thank you for the HONOR to be your MOH!  Love you! xoxo

To kick things off and for a little refresher for myself...
 

Maid of Honor Duties Checklist

She's the one fluffing the train, fixing makeup, and (probably) planning the bachelorette party. Here's a pre-wedding to-do list for the woman you've chosen as your MOH.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Compliments of RealSimple

Comments

Popular Posts