Happy Halloween!

I ended up working later than planned tonight and still hadn't gotten everything set for my neighborhood kiddies for the Halloween festivities!  Good thing I made one of my apple cinnamon pork tenderloins in the crock pot because dinner was all finished so I could spend my time racing to get everything out and together!

I started with our mop and threw a sheet over top, cut out some circles for eyes and mouth and then put a flashlight underneath!
 
 
BOO!

 
Now for my other ghost buddy!
 
 


I started with my light up snow man, put a white pillow case over him, then made eyes and a mouth!

 
Then I placed it on one of Billy's golf clubs and stuck it in the bush!
 
Here's a few other fun things to complete the spooky look!




 
Happy Halloween!
 



 

Comments

Popular Posts