Wedding Budget Template

 I finally figured out how I could copy and paste an excel document!  Thank you for your patience!

So, below is a budget spread sheet that I created for my wedding that I have passed on to others who are in the midst of planning theirs!  I had an outdoor wedding where everything came from an outside source, some may go the "All Inclusive" route like what we have at the Hilton so some of the items will not apply.  Regardless what route you go, "Budget" & "Wedding" are very closely associated so it is imperative that you keep all your financial ducks in a row when planning your big day!


Below is a similar template that is great when you are comparing "apples to apples" from a budgeting standpoint and trying to see what venue or route is going to be the best for your big day while minding your budget!








Comments

Popular Posts