Power of lipstick

Elizabeth said it right, although in the midst of a crazy day at work, mid-day traffic, or when picking the kids up for school, a cocktail is not normally an option!  Adding some color to those lips can certainly go a long way on its own though! 
I'm not a huge makeup person, but since making it a habit to start my day with some lip color and reapplying when I'm in a lull, I found that it really does add a little pep in my step! 
Not a lipstick fan?  That's okay... there are so many awesome options out there that work wonders, providing PAZAZ when you need some aid in "Putting/Pulling Yourself Together!" 
And lip color takes it all the way home, not just partleigh! ; )

Here are some of my fav's!


For a BOLD Statement & to totally establish power try Chanel "Rouge Double Intensite" in Ruby Lite
 



This is my ultimate favorite and the most versatile.  Clinique "Almost Lipstick" in Black Honey.  It looks a lot darker than it really is.  It can be a light gloss or with a few applications a true pop of color! 




This is great for a natural almost nude color, plumping, and one that will last a long time.  L'OREAL "Infallible Plumping" in Plumped Tawny



For a super natural high gloss look Estee Lauder "High Gloss" in Rose




Comments

Popular Posts