Weekend Super Find




I absolutely LOVE a great silky top, they’re light and airy… they pair well with jeans, shorts, skirts; they looked great tucked in or out!  Agh...how I adore silky flowy tops!  This yellow one has been one of my favorites this season, but its summer in Wilmington and it’s hot!  These long sleeves regardless of how light they are just aren’t working.   

Check out my super score from this weekend!  The best part?  Sale!!!  Buy one get the second for 75% off!  Check out my two finds for under $45.00 total! An incredibly versatile & fabulous purchase!

I love the gold detail on the buttons too!






Of course I got a white one!

Like I said, tucked in or out, always looks great!


Orange/Coral and Turquoise!  Love it!

Want some too?  Thank you NY&Co


           

Comments

Popular Posts