Wedding Inspiration

photography by Johnny Miller | Martha Stewart Weddings, Winter 2011

Growing up in East Hampton, NY I have been fortunate enough to witness the art of perfect pairing!  The combination of posh & quaint elements & style that create the most charming and impressive atmosphere! Oceanside estates, vineyards & cornfields stretching for miles along the waterway, marina's & yacht club's-crisp white and navy... Ahhhh...  AND price tags so high...it wasn't even worth exploring the option.

Lucky me, I live in Wilmington, NC!  I could have it all and without breaking the bank!

I remember seeing this photo the winter of my engagement and absolutely loving the elegant tent and then the cozy and causal picnic blankets.   The service was held outdoors in front of Martha Stewart’s horse barn in Bedford, New York. Following the ceremony, guests were invited to a garden party with lawn games, picnic baskets and an amazing spread of culinary delights.  Absolutely perfect! 
Click here for more photos

Comments

Popular Posts